Please carefully review the following terms of our proposal and billing procedures:
- All wedding/event consultations will be made by appointment only. Your first consultation & estimate are complimentary. Future changes to your estimate may occur any time after booking and up to 30 days prior to your wedding/event.
- We require a 25% deposit to secure the date of your wedding/event and to continue the design process. Due to the time spent on planning and designing your wedding/event, the deposit amount is not refundable for any reason.
- To insure a high level of quality and product, Fiore reserves the right to make appropriate floral substitutions when necessary. In this case, the integrity of the proposed color scheme will be maintained and the flowers of equivalent value will be used. Please inform your designer if there are flowers you deem as unacceptable alternatives. Due to the nature of organic materials, Fiore cannot be held responsible for variations in color or size of flowers.
- All vases, containers, liners, arches, lighting, etc. used for your wedding/event belong to Fiore unless stated otherwise on your floral estimate. You are responsible for returning all rented items to Fiore the week following your wedding OR Fiore will retrieve these items from your event location(s) for a fee. In the event that rental items are missing or damaged, Fiore will contact you with the amount due and charge your credit card on file unless you have provided another method of payment at that time.
- If you choose to provide your own vases/containers, we will need these items in the shop no less than 7 days prior to your event. All containers should be delivered to the shop in the condition you would like them used. [Clean, polished, free of tags and debris]
- Your final balance is due no later than 30 days prior to your wedding/event. Any change in the number of floral needs must be finalized at this time. Any items added or changed after this date will be invoiced at the time of order and charged to the credit card on file unless you have provided another method of payment at that time. There is no refund for the removal of items as the flowers will have already been purchased. If possible, flowers ordered for these items will be added to upgrade other arrangements.
- Delivery, set-up, “flipping,” relocating, and rental retrieval fees are quoted based on the information provided during the initial consultation. You may incur additional fees due to changes to your design or logistical plan, restrictions made by venues or other vendors, multiple delivery locations (i.e. hotels, bridal suites, or bakeries), unexpected/unplanned labor required on site. Fiore will charge your credit card on file unless you have provided another method of payment for any additional fees.
This completed form, along with the 25% deposit as outlined on your floral proposal or discussed with your Fiore designer, will secure our services for your wedding/event.
By signing below, you agree to the terms of this agreement.